- Sharing ministry and discipleship resources
- Expanding education
- Collaborating with other ministries to enrich resource collections
- Reaching people in all corners of the world
Creating high-quality digital libraries is becoming easier every day thanks to the many open source tools available.
Whether you wish to create a small personal collection of resources to use in your ministry, or an extensive repository of resources in many formats to share around the world, there are solutions available to meet your project requirements.
This site presents information and solutions for setting up a digital library for your ministry. Topics include:
- Choosing the best software (or combinations of software) for your collection
- Choosing the resources you can and should include
- Properly describing your resources so they are findable by your users
- Copyright issues to be aware of as you build your collection.
Please let me know in the comments below if you have any questions or would like to see information on a topic not covered in this site.